AOS interview PORTLAND, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS interview PORTLAND, OR

Hello, anyone who has had an interview for adjusting status in Portland, OR?
    USCIS received my package 8/24/18
    Biometrics 11/14/18
    Interview notice 1/10/19

Interview is scheduled for 2/17/19. How long after interview should I expect greencard? Assuming everything goes well. I also submitted i131 for advanced parole and EAD but have not heard back about that. Wondering if they'll just go straight to approving my greencard and not the combo card.

Any experience will be helpful please! I'm very anxious to know what to expect after the interview and how long I might have to wait after that. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Hillsboro; 01-19-2019, 12:24 PM.

Normally if they approve you on the interview you could expect the GC in less than 2 weeks (from the posts I read).

I have seen a couple of cases that people get the GC without EAD/AP. Good luck.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
      Normally if they approve you on the interview you could expect the GC in less than 2 weeks (from the posts I read).

I have seen a couple of cases that people get the GC without EAD/AP. Good luck.

OMG that would be wonderful!!! I hope it happens that way. Thanks

Comment

I am in the same situation. I have my interview two days after you but am worried about not receiving the combo card as they may approve the case and then take ages to send the physical green card and I won't have either to travel with??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X