Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa for grandson

hi,

i have a valid tourist visa for US. I'm planning to visit US in April this year with my sis and parents( all holding valid visa's). My 10 year old grandson wants to accompany us this visit. His parents ( my daughter and son in law) do not have US visa and are not planning on visiting US in the near future as they are both busy medical doctors.

MY QUERY IS:

How do I go about acquiring a tourist visa for my grandson?

Thanking you.

Originally posted by Bhavani Barla View Post
    hi,

i have a valid tourist visa for US. I'm planning to visit US in April this year with my sis and parents( all holding valid visa's). My 10 year old grandson wants to accompany us this visit. His parents ( my daughter and son in law) do not have US visa and are not planning on visiting US in the near future as they are both busy medical doctors.

MY QUERY IS:

How do I go about acquiring a tourist visa for my grandson?

Thanking you.
    You can apply for dropbox for him, you'll need copy of their parent passport & consent signed by both of them.

Attach a cover letter mentioning the our all picture & his urge to see USA.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

visa for grandson

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      You can apply for dropbox for him, you'll need copy of their parent passport & consent signed by both of them.

Attach a cover letter mentioning the our all picture & his urge to see USA.
      Thank you Libra_14

Will my grandson need to attend the visa interview, if so who should be accompanying him to the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhavani Barla View Post
        Thank you Libra_14

Will my grandson need to attend the visa interview, if so who should be accompanying him to the interview?
        Drop box means no interview.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Visa

Yes. Most time you need it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X