Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP - Notice of Approval - Seperate from EAD - How long does it take USCIS to mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP - Notice of Approval - Seperate from EAD - How long does it take USCIS to mail?

I have received a Notice Of Approval for my AP (not a combo but just AP document) on January 3rd however still havent received any status update or the actual AP mailed yet.

Has anyone been through such process? How long have you waiter for this document?

I have been calling USCIS and talking to Tier 2 Officers; they have been telling me they could see the document sent for printing but has not been printed and sent yet. It has been weeks now...
    Thank you for all feedback

Originally posted by poncik77 View Post
    I have received a Notice Of Approval for my AP (not a combo but just AP document) on January 3rd however still havent received any status update or the actual AP mailed yet.

Has anyone been through such process? How long have you waiter for this document?

I have been calling USCIS and talking to Tier 2 Officers; they have been telling me they could see the document sent for printing but has not been printed and sent yet. It has been weeks now...
    Hi I applied for my AP in the middle of December and I checked the approval online January 10 and I received the physical document January 15th 2019. I think the time changes for different people and different cases. U might have to wait a bit longer but it shouldnt take to reach to u past February

Comment

We got notice of AP Approval like 2 weeks after submitting. Did not get Approval Notice in the mail for another month and a half, and got the document another month and a half after that. We did not care because we got the interview notice in the meantime, otherwise we probably would have called. But the long and short of it is that it depends. Hopefully yours will be quick.
      2/20: Received at Chicago lockbox
      4/04: We reviewed your biometrics and are processing your case (I-765 & I-485)
      4/18: Ready to be scheduled for an interview (No notification, not updated on either site until Aug 27)
      4/19: Request to expedite EAD
      5/11: Received EAD
      6/26: Applied for Advance Parole
      8/09: Advance Parole approved
      8/29: Scheduled for Interview
      10/11: Interview
      10/12: RFE on I-130 (misplaced G28)
      10/16: Sent new G28
      10/19: Approved!

Comment

Did you eventually get it?

Were you able to travel on the approval notice/
        3/21/18 - file (I-765, I-485, I-130) received by NBC
        4/2/18 - Received 3 receipts for 3 cases
        4/2/18 - Received biometrics appointment
        4/27/18 - biometrics complete
        7/6/18 - I-485 Ready to be scheduled for interview
        8/10/18 - EAD in Production
        8/13/18 - "We approved your case" I765
        8/16/18 - We mailed your card to you

Field office NYC

Comment

Hey

I?m in the same position. I received my approval notice for AP on Jan 4th but no physical travel document yet. I called USCIS and they have put a note on my file to say that the permit hasn?t been posted and not to call again until 19th Feb.

Let me know when yours arrives!

Best of luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X