How to apply for a B2 visa with a 212(d)3 waiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to apply for a B2 visa with a 212(d)3 waiver

Hi how do I submit this? I haven't been able to get an exact answer from the consulate or the Border Patrol. I need to apply for this waiver and apply for a visitor's visa.

Do I send both of these to the embassy or just a visitor's visa application and they will advise me of the waiver? Or do I send these to the CBP? Very confusing. Please advise.

Originally posted by kramvi View Post
    Hi how do I submit this? I haven't been able to get an exact answer from the consulate or the Border Patrol. I need to apply for this waiver and apply for a visitor's visa.

Do I send both of these to the embassy or just a visitor's visa application and they will advise me of the waiver? Or do I send these to the CBP? Very confusing. Please advise.
    And by the way I am a citizen of a visa waiver program country.

Comment

Originally posted by kramvi View Post
      And by the way I am a citizen of a visa waiver program country.
      Assuming you are not a citizen of Canada (which is not a Visa Waiver Program country), you would apply for a B2 visa, and if it is denied for a ban (and not for immigrant intent, which has no waiver), they would advise you of the process to apply for a nonimmigrant waiver. There is no specific form.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X