Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment GAP after I- 140 Approval

Hi,

I have a I-140 petition approved in Nov 2015 by employer A. I left job with Employer A and went back to INDIA for around 3 years. I am back to USA with Employer B in Dec 2018. Is it necessary for Employer B to file/resume my green card/ to make sure that the green card is approved when the priority date of April 2015 is current? I was thinking it would be next 3 years atleast when the priority date would be current so I can change the employer in a year or two and when the priority date seems to be current I would ask the employer C to resume the green card process.

Please correct my thought process.

have you got the response to this question? can you please help me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rahulmajithia View Post
    Hi,

I have a I-140 petition approved in Nov 2015 by employer A. I left job with Employer A and went back to INDIA for around 3 years. I am back to USA with Employer B in Dec 2018. Is it necessary for Employer B to file/resume my green card/ to make sure that the green card is approved when the priority date of April 2015 is current? I was thinking it would be next 3 years atleast when the priority date would be current so I can change the employer in a year or two and when the priority date seems to be current I would ask the employer C to resume the green card process.

Please correct my thought process.
    have you got reply from any one or do you know if it is okay to switch employer?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X