Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Vermont Filers

Hello all,

I filed for my removal of restriction back in Dec 8, 2017. I have received all the letters ie. package received letter, biometrics appointment and as well as the extension letter for 18 months.

I filed in Vermont field office and since my submission of the package I've traveled abroad without my husband (due to my work) extensively and never had a problem. In 2 days, it will be exactly 14 months since I filed for I-751. Is there anyone in the forum who has a similar timeline as me? I am just trying to get a sense of if it is only my case or in general there is a delay in processing applications.

Thank you!
    C

January, 2018 Filer

Originally posted by civciv View Post
    Hello all,

I filed for my removal of restriction back in Dec 8, 2017. I have received all the letters ie. package received letter, biometrics appointment and as well as the extension letter for 18 months.

I filed in Vermont field office and since my submission of the package I've traveled abroad without my husband (due to my work) extensively and never had a problem. In 2 days, it will be exactly 14 months since I filed for I-751. Is there anyone in the forum who has a similar timeline as me? I am just trying to get a sense of if it is only my case or in general there is a delay in processing applications.

Thank you!
    C
    Hi C,

I filed exactly a month after you and received an 18 month extension letter also. Have you heard anything back yet?

All the best,
    Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie7 View Post
      Hi C,

I filed exactly a month after you and received an 18 month extension letter also. Have you heard anything back yet?

All the best,
      Charlie
      Hi Charlie,

As of today, I have not heard anything yet. Do you know anyone else who filed around the same time as us? I am also up for the passport but not sure if I should apply or wait.

Keep me posted on your status please and I will let you know if I hear anything.

Hold tight, they will send it soon!

Thanks
      C

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X