Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion on Person travelling with you section

Hi there,

I have a situation. I will be travelling to the US for a business trip for 2 weeks and then visit Miami on the last weekend. My wife will be joining me for the last weekend in Miami.

We both are applying for the US B1/B2 visa and have a question regarding "Persons accompanying you in your travel."

What do we enter for this field, Yes or No.

Since both of us will be travelling solo but the last weekend we will be together, I am getting confused on what to answer here.

Please provide your suggestions so that I can plan accordingly.

Thanks.

Originally posted by satyam1811 View Post
    Hi there,

I have a situation. I will be travelling to the US for a business trip for 2 weeks and then visit Miami on the last weekend. My wife will be joining me for the last weekend in Miami.

We both are applying for the US B1/B2 visa and have a question regarding "Persons accompanying you in your travel."

What do we enter for this field, Yes or No.

Since both of us will be travelling solo but the last weekend we will be together, I am getting confused on what to answer here.

Please provide your suggestions so that I can plan accordingly.

Thanks.
    Are you applying together ? Interview is scheduled together ? If yes, then say Yes, otherwise No.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Yes we have scheduled it together at the same time. So in that case it should be "Yes" in both our DS160 form right ?

Thanks for your suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by satyam1811 View Post
        Yes we have scheduled it together at the same time. So in that case it should be "Yes" in both our DS160 form right ?

Thanks for your suggestion.
        Yes.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X