Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H-1B amendment premium processing time less than 15 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B amendment premium processing time less than 15 days?

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day.
    I am planning to go to India for my visa stamping interview. I booked interview dates and flights. I recently realized that in my LCA form, they put the work site address as the address of the company HQ and not the address of the office branch where I go to work. They are in different states. Not sure if this is an issue but I asked my company attorneys and they said that this needs to be corrected before my interview. Now they applied for a new LCA (already approved) and H-1B amendment by premium processing. The issue is that my 15 days of premium processing start today on Feb 11 and the 15th day is on Feb 25th. My visa bio-metric appointment is on Feb 25th and Feb 26th is the interview. Therefore, it will be too close for me and I am very anxious. I checked for the next available interview date and it is March 20 which means that I will need to cancel/move my flight tickets if I reschedule my visa interview.
    Does premium processing take the entire 15 days? or can it be like 7 or 10 days also sometimes?
    Has anyone been in a similar situation? Any advice is appreciated.
    Thank you in advance!

Hi
    Premium Processing max imit is 15 days you might get it before that as well may be in a week or 10 days.
    Regards
    RD

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X