K1 Fiance Visa Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 Fiance Visa Help

Hi I am a UK citizen and my fiance is a US citizen and we are looking for some advice on the K1 fiance visa.

We are looking at using a sponsor because my fiance doesn't meet the income requirements and are trying to figure out how to calculate the household size. Basically her dad will be the sponsor and he will likely show evidence of cash savings and from what we have read this is related to household size. Her dad lives with my fiances mom in Wisconsin and also my fiance technically still lives there also. Our question is how many people are considered to be in this household for visa purposes and also do I count?

Thanks for any help. I'm sure we will be around here a lot over the next few weeks :P

Originally posted by TheLarks View Post
    Hi I am a UK citizen and my fiance is a US citizen and we are looking for some advice on the K1 fiance visa.

We are looking at using a sponsor because my fiance doesn't meet the income requirements and are trying to figure out how to calculate the household size. Basically her dad will be the sponsor and he will likely show evidence of cash savings and from what we have read this is related to household size. Her dad lives with my fiances mom in Wisconsin and also my fiance technically still lives there also. Our question is how many people are considered to be in this household for visa purposes and also do I count?

Thanks for any help. I'm sure we will be around here a lot over the next few weeks :P
    The I-134 doesn't ask for household size. But it does ask for the names of the people who are dependent on the sponsor for support.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X