B1 VISA got rejected twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 VISA got rejected twice

I was studying B-tech third year at Narasaraopeta Engineering College. I am planning to attend the Silicon Valley Meetup by the University Innovation Fellows program at Stanford University. We are a team of 4 members. I have applied first time on Jan 27 and second time on Feb 7 in Hyderabad Consulate General. I got rejected twice.

At First Time
    VO: How was your day?
    Me: Great and how about you?
    VO: Perfect? What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?
    Me: I am going to attend the silicon valley meetup at Stanford University. Which is going to take place from March 21 to March 25. (After a pause) Do you want to look at the invitation letter?
    VO: No and where you are going to stay?
    Me: I was going to stay at Crown Plaza, Palo Alto.
    VO: What you are going to do in the meetup?
    Me: The silicon valley meetup is going to bring the newly trained fellow together for the week of a learning process. In which we are going to visit Google head office and other silicon valley locations. We are going to participate in the workshop, experiment of new ways to improve education.
    VO: Ok. Who is sponsoring for you?
    Me: My college secretary is sponsoring for my team. (Do you want a look at the sponsorship letter)
    VO: No. Have you married?
    Me: I have not completed the under graduation and I am single.
    VO: Sorry for this time. Given the form 214(B)

I didn't understand why I got rejected. I want to give the try once again. And applied the second time. Second time my interviewer is very serious and she did not even smile for any of them.
    Second Time---

VO: How was your day?
    Me: Great and how about you?
    VO: Good and whats the purpose of your visit?
    Me: I was asked to attend the University Innovation Fellowship Silicon Valley meetup at Stanford University.
    VO: What mother and father do?
    Me: My father was passed away when I was at age of four and my mother is a housewife.
    VO: What is your financial income?
    Me: It was 4 lakhs per annum(in rupees), we have the lands in which we are going to get the fixed income for every month and she is illiterate.
    Vo: Sorry for this time, you got rejected.

For the second time, I was thinking she has looked into the financial status and family members occupation I got rejected.

I have many doubts about whether can I apply once again. After talking with one of my relatives he mentioned its not a wise idea to apply once again and mentioned the chances of getting accepted is 0% for the next time. But I want to try once again, so I concluded my self in order to get accepted for once again. I need to lie about my financial details. By telling my mothers occupation was from housewife to business owner. And income from 4lakhs to 16 lakhs ( I don't know whether I can get **** documents).

Later the doubt has been raised in me "at the time of interview the VO will note all my replies and also the reason why I got rejected". If they go through it I will get rejected once again and don't know whether it's going to bring any problem in future or not.

The Questions I got.

Is it a wise idea to apply once again after two times of rejection form B1 Visa?
    Does it going to make any problem if lie my financial details?

Originally posted by suryatejaa View Post
    Is it a wise idea to apply once again after two times of rejection form B1 Visa?
    If there is no change in your situation/profile/reason for visit - the response will not change either.
    Originally posted by suryatejaa View Post
    Does it going to make any problem if lie my financial details?
    If VO catch that you are lying, he can ban you to visit USA for your life & believe me they have lot of ways to know the truth, thats the reason they don't ask to check your documents during interview.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X