Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom and Brother got denied B2

Hi all,
    Hope you guys are doing good, My mom and brother applied for B2 their interview was on Feb 12 but it got denied, same day my father and sister had their interview as well for B2 they got approved. My question is what are the chances for my mom and brother, are they eligible to re-apply for B2 again or they have to wait certain months. My wife is US Citizen can she file a petition for my mom?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by azmi View Post
    Hi all,
    Hope you guys are doing good, My mom and brother applied for B2 their interview was on Feb 12 but it got denied, same day my father and sister had their interview as well for B2 they got approved. My question is what are the chances for my mom and brother, are they eligible to re-apply for B2 again or they have to wait certain months. My wife is US Citizen can she file a petition for my mom?

Thanks in advance.
    Why did you made them 2 groups ? that too mom+brother & father+sister?

Now, let your mom apply for the visa on the basis of joining your father & your brother later apply individually.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X