Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance needed on Education assessment for TN Visa processing

Dear Friends,

I am on the verge of getting an offer from a prospective USA Employer. I have done both my Bachelor's and Master's from India.

As part of my TN Visa application process, the Employer is asking me to complete my Education assessment / evaluation in equivalent to Canadian board. Kindly help me with the below queries.

1) Is Education evaluation / assessment a mandate for getting a TN Visa? I have more than 12 years of experience in the related field for which I am being offered my work
    2) Assuming Education evaluation is needed, can I process through WES ?
    3) If yes, What is the primary purpose of this evaluation? Let me know if I need to choose Immigration or Employment category though this will be used for my TN Visa application only against my Employment

Friends, any help in regard to the 3rd query will be helpful.

Originally posted by krithik_karthik View Post
    Dear Friends,

I am on the verge of getting an offer from a prospective USA Employer. I have done both my Bachelor's and Master's from India.

As part of my TN Visa application process, the Employer is asking me to complete my Education assessment / evaluation in equivalent to Canadian board. Kindly help me with the below queries.

1) Is Education evaluation / assessment a mandate for getting a TN Visa? I have more than 12 years of experience in the related field for which I am being offered my work
    2) Assuming Education evaluation is needed, can I process through WES ?
    3) If yes, What is the primary purpose of this evaluation? Let me know if I need to choose Immigration or Employment category though this will be used for my TN Visa application only against my Employment

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X