July Filers for EAD Card Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July Filers for EAD Card Renewal

All I applied for my wife's EAD card renewal in July. The case is being processed at the National Benefits Center (NBC) and we still haven't received any response even after raising two SRs. Her 485 adjustment of status to green card is still pending and we are waiting for an interview.

For those with a similar experience, my question is have you tried doing an InfoPass appointment. I read one person's thread who said that an InfoPass appointment helped in that the folks at the field office can see more information about where the case is and even mail NBC to speed up the process. Is this true?

Andy

I am also in NBC and my order d is July 18. No EAD, raised SR a month ago throught the lawyer but nothing. I am not sure about infopass though.

Comment

I submitted my EAD renewal July 10 and recieved July 10 2018. My original PD is July 13 2017. Am currently out of processing date..I?ve raised a service request January 18 and I?ve received no reply yet. I?ve called and called and spoken to level 2 officers..most of them understand and just ask me to be patient that it?s currently with the adjudicating team. I?ve done my interview on January 7th and nothing on that yet. It?s still on review.

I involved my congresswoman two weeks ago and her office it?s been helpful so far..and calling me and giving me information. It?s frustrating and I filled the ombudsman form last Friday and waiting to hear a response soon from anyone.

I hope we all get it and don?t lose our jobs or housing.

Comment

Andy

Originally posted by sparrowxxx419 View Post
        I submitted my EAD renewal July 10 and recieved July 10 2018. My original PD is July 13 2017. Am currently out of processing date..I?ve raised a service request January 18 and I?ve received no reply yet. I?ve called and called and spoken to level 2 officers..most of them understand and just ask me to be patient that it?s currently with the adjudicating team. I?ve done my interview on January 7th and nothing on that yet. It?s still on review.

I involved my congresswoman two weeks ago and her office it?s been helpful so far..and calling me and giving me information. It?s frustrating and I filled the ombudsman form last Friday and waiting to hear a response soon from anyone.

I hope we all get it and don?t lose our jobs or housing.
        Did you file you aplication through work or marriage? I did mine through work form i360

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X