Can this serve as Ties to Home country for B1/B2 Visas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this serve as Ties to Home country for B1/B2 Visas

Can this serve as a tie to my home country as I would be going for B1/ B2 Visas ?

- I have a Job (I work as a Solutions architect /Programmer to Banks / Oil and gas Companies / Telecoms) here in Nigeria
    - I have a Salary of about 150,000 - 200,000 / Month in Nigerian Naira
    - I have my elderly parents here in Nigeria (Which actually have their own business and since I happen to be their only son I happen to be the Heir to their property (I have Proof for this as well which include my fathers business names etc.)) And they dont have a Nanny or someone to be with them, many a time i get to go over to My fathers business to assist in anyway i can.

Originally posted by Nolan View Post
    Can this serve as a tie to my home country as I would be going for B1/ B2 Visas ?

- I have a Job (I work as a Solutions architect /Programmer to Banks / Oil and gas Companies / Telecoms) here in Nigeria
    - I have a Salary of about 150,000 - 200,000 / Month in Nigerian Naira
    - I have my elderly parents here in Nigeria (Which actually have their own business and since I happen to be their only son I happen to be the Heir to their property (I have Proof for this as well which include my fathers business names etc.)) And they dont have a Nanny or someone to be with them, many a time i get to go over to My fathers business to assist in anyway i can.
    There are many more factors considered, while allocating a visa to someone:
    1. Are you married?
    2. Is 150K-200K Naira considered an handsome salary in Nigerian?
    3. Is your job permanent?
    4. What is your education level & total work experience

etc etc.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X