I-485 interview, RFE please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 interview, RFE please help.

Hello I started this post because after RFE respond i didn't get update for longtime. i went to green card interview on december 18, 2018 the IO give me an RFE(asking for more proof) . i sent the RFE response on Juanary 7, 2019 but no update . so how to know if USCIS received my RFE Response because the IO gave me a time limit 12 March to cancel my case if she doesn't receive my RFE response. i called the USCIS customer services but nothing serious.

<<MY ONLINE CASE STASTUS>>
    ((Interview Was Scheduled
    On November 13, 2018, we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC YYYY YYYY X. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Office West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks...

Do you have a delivery receipt?

I will try to call again and talk with L2. Normally I see other people get updates (RFE received) the same or few days after delivery, yours is more than 5 weeks without notice.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by sondy View Post
      Hello I started this post because after RFE respond i didn't get update for longtime. i went to green card interview on december 18, 2018 the IO give me an RFE(asking for more proof) . i sent the RFE response on Juanary 7, 2019 but no update . so how to know if USCIS received my RFE Response because the IO gave me a time limit 12 March to cancel my case if she doesn't receive my RFE response. i called the USCIS customer services but nothing serious.

<<MY ONLINE CASE STASTUS>>
      ((Interview Was Scheduled
      On November 13, 2018, we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC YYYY YYYY X. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Office West Palm Beach, FL
      Thanks...
      How about you resending the Evidence again,just to be on a safe side

Comment

My friend, I almost had the same issue. I did the interview on January 16th. IO said they gonna mail us withing 2 weeks if they need other evidence or the approval. On the 29th I got a RFE letter to sent my wife's birth certificate. They received it on 31. Online status was showing interview was scheduled. The call center has no updates. They told me that we sent you the interview notice. I said that I already been to the interview but they didn't have anything else. 2 days ago, I got a new update that the card is being produced.
        03/20/2018 (Day 1): Marriage AOS / NBC.
        03/28/2018 (Day 8): USCIS cashed the check.
        04/05/2018 (Day 16): 4 NOAs.
        04/13/2018 (Day 24): Sent RFE.
        04/18/2018 (Day 29): Walked in.
        04/21/2018 (Day 32): RFE.
        05/24/2018 (Day 65): RFE response.
        06/03/2018 (Day 75): Courtesy Letter.
        08/14/2018 (Day 147): Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.
        08/15/2018 (Day 148): EAD is being produced.
        08/17/2018 (Day 150): EAD was mailed.
        08/21/2018 (Day 154): EAD and SSN in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Suregaldesire View Post
          Okay good idea thanks, but i was thinking to make an INFO PASS to know if they receive my Response. What do you think?
          Thanks again..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Suregaldesire View Post
          Originally posted by HSH.94 View Post
          My friend, I almost had the same issue. I did the interview on January 16th. IO said they gonna mail us withing 2 weeks if they need other evidence or the approval. On the 29th I got a RFE letter to sent my wife's birth certificate. They received it on 31. Online status was showing interview was scheduled. The call center has no updates. They told me that we sent you the interview notice. I said that I already been to the interview but they didn't have anything else. 2 days ago, I got a new update that the card is being produced.
          Congratulations Dear.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
          Do you have a delivery receipt?

I will try to call again and talk with L2. Normally I see other people get updates (RFE received) the same or few days after delivery, yours is more than 5 weeks without notice.
          I called 3 times but they told me to wait wait
          Thanks for reply...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X