Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I?ve got denied a U.S. tourist visa twice, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I?ve got denied a U.S. tourist visa twice, any suggestions?

Hello everyone,
    I have finally got my visa! (3 attempts in total)

Background (sorry for my English, I haven?t written anything in English for awhile)

Hello, my name is Ivan, I am 21 y.o. (Soon to be 22). I was born in Moscow. I have finished my school in Russia and then moved to Europe (Prague) to get my bachelors in business at Anglo-American university. I?ve successfully graduated from the uni and left Europe with my BA diploma and positive feelings about Prague. Now I live and work in Moscow. I have my own business, a car and I?m renting an apartment.

The problem is that I have always wanted to visit the United States, because I like the culture and people there, it was kind of a dream to be there once. I have a lot of American friends and I always wanted to visit them someday.

For the past year I have applied twice for US tourist visa B1/B2. Unfortunately, I got rejected (2.14b) all the time during the interview with the officer. I have no idea what?s wrong with my situation at home. I have all supporting documents that say that I have enough money to be financially stable outside. Furthermore, I often travel to different countries, especially Europe. I just returned from my 2 week Trip from Thailand (Koh Samui).

The first time I applied with my girlfriend. The sad part is that they have approved a visa for her, but I got unlucky and did not get the visa.

The second time I applied in Saint Petersburg since it?s nearly impossible to sign up for the interview in Moscow due to poor relationships between Russia and the U.S. Sad part is that you can reapply for the visa the next day (if there is a free space for interview).

So I desperately came here to ask for help from you guys. I have no idea what I should change in my life to get a chance to visit the sacred country. Please give me a hint.

Hi Usher Bhai,

Only you are the best person to judge what is wrong with your profile to get USA visa.

Based on my understanding, an 21 yrs old young bachelor guy is an potential immigrant. For an B2 visa you'll need to prove strong ties to your home country (an surety that you'll return to your home country after the visit).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by UsherBhai View Post
      Hello everyone,
      I have finally got my visa! (3 attempts in total)

Background (sorry for my English, I haven?t written anything in English for awhile)

Hello, my name is Ivan, I am 21 y.o. (Soon to be 22). I was born in Moscow. I have finished my school in Russia and then moved to Europe (Prague) to get my bachelors in business at Anglo-American university. I?ve successfully graduated from the uni and left Europe with my BA diploma and positive feelings about Prague. Now I live and work in Moscow. I have my own business, a car and I?m renting an apartment.

The problem is that I have always wanted to visit the United States, because I like the culture and people there, it was kind of a dream to be there once. I have a lot of American friends and I always wanted to visit them someday.

For the past year I have applied twice for US tourist visa B1/B2. Unfortunately, I got rejected (2.14b) all the time during the interview with the officer. I have no idea what?s wrong with my situation at home. I have all supporting documents tech news free netflix that say that I have enough money to be financially stable outside. Furthermore, I often travel to different countries, especially Europe. I just returned from my 2 week Trip from Thailand (Koh Samui).

The first time I applied with my girlfriend. The sad part is that they have approved a visa for her, but I got unlucky and did not get the visa.

The second time I applied in Saint Petersburg since it?s nearly impossible to sign up for the interview in Moscow due to poor relationships between Russia and the U.S. Sad part is that you can reapply for the visa the next day (if there is a free space for interview).

So I desperately came here to ask for help from you guys. I have no idea what I should change in my life to get a chance to visit the sacred country. Please give me a hint.
      ____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________ _______________________________
      Thank you my issue has been solved,....

Comment

Originally posted by UsherBhai View Post
        Thank you my issue has been solved,....
        Congratulations !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X