I-129S form filling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129S form filling

I am going to apply L1B blanket visa from Singapore. My company's attorney sent me I-129S form without filling my HDB floor no. and unit no. However, the I129S form itself does not ask for unit no and there is only one box to fill floor no.
    The lawyer left it blank for my floor no. too. She told me to write the floor no. and unit no by myself when I informed her. The thing is I-129S form was filled by typing instead of handwriting. See the attached image.

I filled up DS-160 form with my complete address including floor no and unit no.

Will it be a problem when I submit I-129S with floor no and unit no in handwriting while the rest of the information is in typing? Shall I just write in my floor no and unit no and submit to the VO as suggested by the attorney?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by AM18 View Post
    Will it be a problem when I submit I-129S with floor no and unit no in handwriting while the rest of the information is in typing? Shall I just write in my floor no and unit no and submit to the VO as suggested by the attorney?
    Not a problem.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Has anyone gone through L1B blanket visa interview at US consulate in Singapore?
      Does anyone want to share the interview experience?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X