Aos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aos

Any Hartford Connecticut filers with similar timelines?
    My Pd: October 19, 2018
    Biometrics appointment: Nov 23, 2018
    Expedited EAD card Jan 15 which got denied due to the high volume of expedite requests etc. Today makes 120 days since my status has been on case received for my I-765 along with my I-130 and fingerprint fees was received for my I-485 and no more updates since then, sigh my case is at NBC

PD 10/19/2018 c(9) AOS filing from Las Vegas, NV

Originally posted by Amanda_21 View Post
    Any Hartford Connecticut filers with similar timelines?
    My Pd: October 19, 2018
    Biometrics appointment: Nov 23, 2018
    Expedited EAD card Jan 15 which got denied due to the high volume of expedite requests etc. Today makes 120 days since my status has been on case received for my I-765 along with my I-130 and fingerprint fees was received for my I-485 and no more updates since then, sigh my case is at NBC
    Hi Amanda. We have the EXACT same timeline Only that I tried expediting it in December.
    Did they send you any form of written communication (e-mail/mail) saying that it got denied? My EAD expedite case got "Completed" on 01/28 and received a letter saying that I should get a response shortly. Which makes me think it didn't get approved because from what I've read, if it's approved, they do it shortly after the expedite.
    PD to Chicago, IL: 10/19/2018
    3 NOA's received 11/02/2018
    Biometrics appointment: 11/23/2018
    RFIE requested: 01/08/2019
    Response to RFIE delivered on 01/23/2019
    Status for i-485 updated on 01/24/2019: "Response to RFIE received, we will start working on your case again...etc."

Status for i-765 and i-130 still at "Case received".

Comment

No they didn?t send any letter in the mail or any emails, I called and they told me it got denied

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X