My EAD card expires Feb 2019 however I have valid L2 visa until May 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My EAD card expires Feb 2019 however I have valid L2 visa until May 2019

My EAD card expires Feb 2019 however I have valid L2 visa until May 2019. So I have applied EAD renewal during November 2018 to extend EAD validity for 3 months and I am yet to hear back from USCIS yet. Can someone answers my below questions. Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

1. It's been more than 3 months my EAD case with USCIS and the status shows still "Case Received". My case is with California Service Center. Please suggest what is the best way to check with USCIS for a status.

2. If I receive L2 visa extension while EAD renewal case in progress, how do I send renewed L1/L2 petition documents to USCIS.

Originally posted by Jey_1981 View Post
    1. It's been more than 3 months my EAD case with USCIS and the status shows still "Case Received". My case is with California Service Center. Please suggest what is the best way to check with USCIS for a status.
    It is taking time these days.

Originally posted by Jey_1981 View Post
    2. If I receive L2 visa extension while EAD renewal case in progress, how do I send renewed L1/L2 petition documents to USCIS.
    You need to reapply for your EAD with latest documents.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X