Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blanket L1B rejected 5 years ago, not eligible for blanket L1A from same company now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blanket L1B rejected 5 years ago, not eligible for blanket L1A from same company now?

I am working in India with a US based MNC from 2007 to till date.
    I had valid L1B visa from 2010 to 2013 and made 4 visits to USA with that visa.
    After that a fresh L1B was rejected in March 2014 at consulate visa interview.

3 years back my role changed to Manager and i am performing manager responsibilities which can be justified with documents and discussions. So now i want to apply for L1A blanket from my organization.

Is there any rule that once Blanket is denied, it will not be considered again by the Consulate. My company's visa team has communicated this to me.
    Note that earlier was L1B rejection 5 years ago and this time it is L1A from same organization.

Please Guide.

Originally posted by khandelwal_tarun View Post
    I am working in India with a US based MNC from 2007 to till date.
    I had valid L1B visa from 2010 to 2013 and made 4 visits to USA with that visa.
    After that a fresh L1B was rejected in March 2014 at consulate visa interview.

3 years back my role changed to Manager and i am performing manager responsibilities which can be justified with documents and discussions. So now i want to apply for L1A blanket from my organization.

Is there any rule that once Blanket is denied, it will not be considered again by the Consulate. My company's visa team has communicated this to me.
    Note that earlier was L1B rejection 5 years ago and this time it is L1A from same organization.

Please Guide.
    Depends on what the VO told you or written on the paper at the time of Blanket L1B rejection.

L1A individual will be always better.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X