September filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KimQ View Post
    Hi guys, same question here. I got approved yesterday and they said they ordered my card too. I was wondering if any of you know how long it takes to get it? My PD is October 15th 2018 processed at the NBC. Thanks!
    Oh u are the 3rd October filler that got there approval yesterday hope there is a few more today. It normally takes a week to get your card after it has been approved but they have up to 30 days
    GC applied due to marriage to a USC, live in SFO
    October 24th 2018. - case received at NBC
    november 21st - fingerprints taken
    march 11th - case ready to schedule interview. Still saying fee for finger prints received
    may 7th - I notified USCIS that my EAD and AP are out side normal processing times. (No reply)
    june 12th - expatiated my case due to needing to travel home to my sisters wedding
    june 13- new card in production

Comment

• Hi guys, Finally I got notification my card is produced yesterday, my AP is still showing no updates. Will I receive a combo card still? any of you guys have any experience on this?
      and do I need to apply SSN after i receive EAD?

Comment

• Originally posted by theLA View Post
        Hi guys, Finally I got notification my card is produced yesterday, my AP is still showing no updates. Will I receive a combo card still? any of you guys have any experience on this?
        Congrats!

If you or your lawyer filled out the section for the SSN to be produced (which in most cases they are filled out), then you should receive it a few days after you get your EAD in hand. If you didn't fill out that section of the form then you'll have to apply for it.

Do you have a copy of your paperwork?
        ---
        Located in: NYC
        Oct 26 2018: Filed
        Nov 7 2018: Recved invoice
        Nov 9 2018: Notice of biometrics appt
        Nov 30 2018: Biometrics appt
        Mar 13 2019: Case ready to scheduled for an interview
        Jun 5 2019: Request for case to be expedited (based on job offer)
        Jun 10 2019: New card is being produced (i765)
        Jun 11 2019: Case was approved (i765)
        Jun 12 2019: Card was mailed (i765)
        Jun 15 2019: SSN received
        Jun 17 2019: EAD received
        Dec 11 2019: Case is scheduled for an interview (i485)
        ---

Comment

• Question... I did a SR maybe 1.5 weeks ago when the processing date on the USCIS websute was at Oct 28. I logged in today and reviewed the history and it said my service request was sent to an officer, then it said the SR has been completed but I don't see an update on my i765 case status. Anyone know what this could mean?

Thanks!
          Last edited by MrsRaf; 06-05-2019, 07:24 PM.
          ---
          Located in: NYC
          Oct 26 2018: Filed
          Nov 7 2018: Recved invoice
          Nov 9 2018: Notice of biometrics appt
          Nov 30 2018: Biometrics appt
          Mar 13 2019: Case ready to scheduled for an interview
          Jun 5 2019: Request for case to be expedited (based on job offer)
          Jun 10 2019: New card is being produced (i765)
          Jun 11 2019: Case was approved (i765)
          Jun 12 2019: Card was mailed (i765)
          Jun 15 2019: SSN received
          Jun 17 2019: EAD received
          Dec 11 2019: Case is scheduled for an interview (i485)
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsRaf View Post
            Question... I did a SR maybe 1.5 weeks ago when the processing date on the USCIS was at Oct 28 about the timeline of my i765. I logged in today and reviewed the history and it said my service request was sent to an officer, then it said the SR has been completed but I don't see an update on my i765 case status. Anyone know what this could mean?

Thanks!
            Looks like someone is working on ur case. They haven’t even looked at mine. Hold tight u could
            hear something soon.
            march 11th - case ready to schedule interview. Still saying fee for finger prints received
            may 7th - I notified USCIS that my EAD and AP are out side normal processing times. (No reply)
            june 12th - expatiated my case due to needing to travel home to my sisters wedding

Comment

• Originally posted by theLA View Post
              Hi guys, Finally I got notification my card is produced yesterday, my AP is still showing no updates. Will I receive a combo card still? any of you guys have any experience on this?
              Delighted, we seemed to have few come through yesterday. Keep them coming

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X