Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Application along with Dependent and COS

Hi team,

I have started working on F1 OPT and my employer is going to file H1b for me. In this questionnaire I have been asked to add my dependent as well. My spouse has traveled in USA on F2 visa as his H1b extension was rejected some time back and he is actively looking for job and an employer to file his h1b again through cap exempt process as he still has more than 2 years pending on his h1b. However as premium processing is not ON for cap exempt process he is waiting and searching for employers.

My question is, in this time frame if I submit my H1b case with him as my dependent will Change of status process get initiated for both H1b & H4 immediately after my H1b petition is approved?

In this case what if once H1b premium started and some employer is ready to file his H1b through cap exempt along with COS from F2 to H1b and already if my petition is approved one more COS for him from F2 to H4 may be in process then How this scenario will be handled? Could you please guide?

Also let me know if I can add him as dependent later on once petition is approved and not at the time of submitting my case?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X