Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview office

Hello all,

Can we choose our AOS interview office ? Because of my job I live in Indiana and my husband live in Chicago. We both spend time equally in both places. We don?t know which physical address we should put for my address. Because we want to have the interview in Indiana not in Chicago. But we are not sure if we put Indiana ?where do you want to have your interview? button or they will assign us an office based on how we put our addresses on the forms.

We are really confused .

Originally posted by ophelia83 View Post
    Hello all,

Can we choose our AOS interview office ? Because of my job I live in Indiana and my husband live in Chicago. We both spend time equally in both places. We don?t know which physical address we should put for my address. Because we want to have the interview in Indiana not in Chicago. But we are not sure if we put Indiana ?where do you want to have your interview? button or they will assign us an office based on how we put our addresses on the forms.

We are really confused .
    Where is you drivers license out of? Which is your home state? Where does the citizen vote? Where are the cars registered? Need to have a base state. Cant pick your office
    4-18-18 PD
    4-29-18 Finger Print fee was received
    9-26-18 I-765 and I-131 Approved
    10-02-18 Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office (sent to Lawyer) Day 167
    10-03-18 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview Day 168
    10-05-18 your case has been scheduled for a interview. Day 170
    11-13-18 Interview
    11-13-18 New card being produced
    11-15-18 I130 and I485 Approved
    11-20-18 Card Mailed

Comment

Originally posted by bobm445 View Post
      Where is you drivers license out of? Which is your home state? Where does the citizen vote? Where are the cars registered? Need to have a base state. Cant pick your office

My driver?s license is issued in Indiana - my husband?s Is in Illinois where he also votes. Me Are married and we lived together shortly till I got a job in Indiana where I work and have a temporary housing.

In the form 130 they ask which USCIS office you want to go and have your interview. That is the confusing part.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X