Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B offer from consultants... verify the genuineness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itredz H1 offer

Hi
    Recently i got a offer from itrendz regarding H1 Transfer thorugh some consultancy in banglore Quantum Leap.

Any body has exp with this..
    please mail me at [email protected] ASAP Thanks.

whossane can i get ur email plz

Comment

Pls job seekers,Never EVER file your H1 through CYBERBEST Technologies in FL..I am their employee and paying the price for it.They are pure cheats.They offfer you 80-20 at the time of filing and once u land on your job they'll cheat you out of your money.I was offered 80-20 before filing and in the starting they were paying me just 57 % and after much fights now they are giving me mere 65 % tat too without ANY BENEFITS and they cant even explain why they are taking off my money..They are pure cheats!! Pls dont spoil your career and let you cheated out of your hard earned payments..Please spread the word so that other H1B aspirers also get benefitted..This is all I can do against them..!!

Comment

ADIL Business Systems Inc.

Be Careful About ADIL Business Systems Inc. NY based company. Dont get trapped into this company.
        they want only money pls be careful before you go for your H1 with this company.

Comment

any body can help to know H1b processers

i have completes MCA and have 1.8 years exp as JAVA developer anyone can provide list of H1B visa providers

Comment

How genuine is Raman Technologies?

Hi friends,

can you please help me by giving information regarding the Raman Technologies? Are they genuine? I've got a H1B opportunity from them.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi

Even i need info regarding Raman technologies and sovereignTech

Comment

Losers

You Losers. You take offers from 20 companies talk to them and ask them every possible details. Like paupers you ask them who will pay for every little thing. In the end file H1 through 3 different companies and then come on sites like these to ask if the company is genuine. You don't want to pay a penny for your H1 yet as soon as you land you want to work 80-20.

If you don't trust the companies then don't leave our country. You will go to US still be a virgin till your mom finds you a girl with dowry. Heat Sambhar and rice in office microwave so the smell is there in entire Goldman Sachs. Save every penny and still try to cheat your employers.

You are ready to believe a complete stranger on these company bashing blogs but not ready to play straight and find a genuine company. Chances are you are 3rd grade engineer hence no decent company is ready to take you and you are looking at these H1 sweat shops.

Wake up guys have some dignity all your names are after gods and your nature after evil.

Comment

to H1employee

If CYBEREST - is such a bad company why do you hide behind false identity why don't you be a man enough and write your name so atleast some one can cal you to verify.

Comment

GOOLTI1 seems to be broker of these fradulant employers lol........

GOOLTI1 seems to be broker of these fradulant employers lol........

Comment

Urgent requirement In Atlanta on oracle pl sql

Duration:Longterm

Job Description:
                      .Direct Client Requirement
                      Candidate should be able to make F2F Interview in Atlanta

Using Oracle PL/SQL this team member will be focused on developing, maintaining and improving SendSS New Born project. Day to day activities will include @ 60% coding, 20% design/analysis, 20% help desk support. Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive timelines.

Qualifications

• Completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university.

• 3+ years experience with Oracle Database versions 8i, 9i, and 10g.

• 3+ years Oracle PL/SQL programming skills including Oracle Web toolkit, HTP, HTF and OWA packages

• 3+ years strong web interface development skills using the following technologies. Javascript, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML.

• Experience with Quest Software SQL Navigator or similar development tools.

• 3+ years experience with full project lifecycle experience in implementing web based systems

• Proficient in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational

• Experience in design models, diagrams, layouts, definitions and/or specifications to show process, systems design, and/or integration complexity in a clear and precise manner

• Proficient in analyzing information thoroughly and effectively to determine the impact of technical platform changes, changing customer requirements and/or software defects will have on supported systems.
                      Excellent debugging skills

Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Excellent team skills and capabilities

--
                      Thanks and Regards,
                      Vivek

Comment

Any idea about Across Border Management Consulting Group are they **** or genuine?

Any idea about Across Border Management Consulting Group are they **** or genuine?

Comment

Verify KSoft sister company of Virinchi Technologies

Hi,

can anyone suggest, if KSoft is a genuine company for applying H1B. They are asking for Rs 2,50,000 for visa application. They are sister company of Virinchi Technologies in Hyderabad.

If anybody can suggest how is the company will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Comment

How can we not deceived by H1 consultants , ask for notary on security deposit

TEKRISE INC, VENKAT GARIKAPATI & VIMAL CHAND from this company are **** FRAUD ,the company land line number does not work. i lost $4500, with them IN 2013 ONLY

I wanted all my friends to understand how can we save from such fraud people.

Before filing ,
                            1.check in all possible forums and previous year filing history, official site for LCA & genuinty of the consultant.
                            2. What is the way to get back your money , if he says not picked in lottory
                            3.We cannot file case with USA or India , for H1 money because , paying by us it self fOr H1 is wrong.
                            4. Ask him which attorney he is filing with ,can we speak to them about his consultant, aboout this guys genuinity over email for proof.
                            5. Client letter , where he will get from? inhouse projects willl not succeed in H1 verificaion
                            6. TAKE THE CONSULTANTS HOME ADDRESSES AND COUPLE OF FRIENDS CONTACTS FOR GENUINE

I would suggest to ask consultant to sign on a bond paper with Notary, saying he is taking 2,50,000 as deposit for filing H1b, if that is not picked in lottory, he will pay at least 2,00,000 in return after deducting processing fee of 50k. Otherwise the said party is eligible to file a case or approach court for recovery of this money. Get this document well done NOTARY. LOOK FOR GENUINE ID'S AND SIGNATURE VERIFICATIONS. LOOK FOR GOVT OFFICIAL SIGN IF POSSIBLE AS A SURETY.

Those who are genuine , they should be ready to sign this.
                            If they are not signing , it means they are ****, every possibility of a fraud in it. THERE IS NO BETTER WAY THAN THIS.

Comment

Verify KSoft sister company of Virinchi Technologies

Originally posted by vijay.srivasttava View Post
                              Hi,

can anyone suggest, if KSoft is a genuine company for applying H1B. They are asking for Rs 2,50,000 for visa application. They are sister company of Virinchi Technologies in Hyderabad.

Thanks.
                              Hi all,

Please ignore this query since, the company KSoft is a genuine company and not charging any fees. By mistake I posted this doubt. K Soft and Virinchi are genuine and doesnot collect fee for the H1B visa.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vijay.srivasttava View Post
                                Hi,

Thanks.
                                This is **** company black listed by LCA,check in there site

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X