Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B offer from consultants... verify the genuineness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B offer from consultants... verify the genuineness...

Hi,

I have a total of 5+ yrs of experience in .NET technolgies (India)... have few details on prospective sponsor of h1b... but not sure about these being genuine... have anyone in the forum got any kind of experience with these consultants listed below...
    Thanks,

<<Option 1>>
    Infinite Computing Systems, Inc.

<<Option 2>>
    SourceInfoTech, Inc

<<Option 3>>
    Friendly Consultants, Inc.

Please advice at the earliest... thanks.

SourceInfoTech

SourceInfoTech genuineness ????

I have got offer from SourceInfoTech as QA Analyst for H1B. Can you please confirm this that SourceInfoTech is reliable and genuine company?

Should I proceed with her? Please replay your earliest, I have to submit money to process the H1B case.

Thanks in advance.

Ashraf

Comment

If you go by my advice I would say that it would be always a better thing to seek the genuineness of a place after verbal inquiry as there are maximum chances that people engage in fraudulent activities online even I had one of such horrible experience, so it pays to be more careful before venturing in this issue.

Comment

DO NOT PAY A SINGLE PENNY TO THESE FRAUDS. I was working for a consulting company,they all sound rosy and nice on the phone and even in real. They also gave in writing they will do H1 visa and didnt do a single thing about it.
        Consulting companies..most of them are frauds and give you a hard time.some of them dont even do your H1 visa and they give you late paychecks and I had to literally beg for my own pay-check.
        I sincerely suggest searching for jobs elsewhere.Thats my stand on these clowns and they **** your resume.I had no expereince n they made a **** resume showing 6 years expereince. Gave me a hard time,avoid "indian consultants" they are useless and a disgrace.One word ...they are "loosers".

Do not pay anything to them nor give any original document to these cracks.
        All indian consultants have this names "XYZtech" , "ABC technologies"
        All nothing but useless guys. I had a bad experience and the choice is yours.
        Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

Fraud Consultancies

Hi All,

There is one consultancy, VIRGO INC SYSTEMS, its a hyd based consultancy.
          I sincerly request you all guyz to not opt for this. Its such a stupid compancy which even don't treat people as a human. They want only money and just money.

My friend applied for H1 through this consultancy and he paid $2000 dollars.
          His file was not through in the lottery process. So he asked for the refund.

They have given only $1000 and the reason they were saying was, they incurred some expenses for educational evaluation and lawyer charges.

My frined agreed for that and he asked to return the educational evaluation documents which they have filed. They didn't return them and the response he got from them is quiet horrible.

In another case, H1 petition got approved and when this guy asked for the documents they were asking to pay another $1000 to send the documents.

Please make a note of this company VIRGO INC SYSTEMS and pass this information to all of your friends to not to opt for this.

Any one of you could you please let me know, what is the process to send a communication to all embassy offices to block list this company. I have all the necessary supporting documents with me..

Comment

National Consulting Group, Inc??

Hi,

Has anyone heard of National Consulting Group, Inc? Is it gennuine company? I have been approached by them for H1B filing.

Thanks

Comment

NCG appears to be fraud company

Thanks a lot.

NCS(National Computer System, ncsusinc.com) appears to be another name for NCG ( Nationa Consulting Group, ncgincusa.com). Just guessing based on the similarity in url and also Vidya was the contact person

NJ Address on ncg site and one I received in mail (50, Cragwood Road, Suite 309 South Plainfield, New Jersey) are not same. Also google map does not show NCG as the listed business on this address.

Comment

NJ is the land of shady consulting companies.

A few checks to follow.

Do not pay for H1b.
                Do not sign a contract.
                Do not go with any company that says they don't pay on bench.
                Do not join one which offers "guest House".
                Educate yourself about your rights as a H1b employee.
                Read the forums and woes of people suffering.
                Educate yourself about H1b laws and status requirements. You need to be paid all the time to maintain valid status.
                Benching without pay is illegal.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Don't even think about Sourceinfotech, SourchInfo Tech

Nope, Its all ****, Don't expect any visa/job through this company, existing employees filed several complaints against this company, This company is really in crises. Owner(Alok) of this company has attitude problem and doesnt refund any money against H1B.

Originally posted by ashraffaiz
                  SourceInfoTech genuineness ????

I have got offer from SourceInfoTech as QA Analyst for H1B. Can you please confirm this that SourceInfoTech is reliable and genuine company?

Should I proceed with her? Please replay your earliest, I have to submit money to process the H1B case.

Thanks in advance.

Ashraf

Comment

Sourceinfotech, SourchInfo Tech is **** and fraud

Nope, Its all ****, Don't expect any visa/job through this company, existing employees filed several complaints against this company, This company is really in crises. Owner(Alok) of this company has attitude problem and doesnt refund any money against H1B.

Originally posted by h1baspirant
                    Hi,

I have a total of 5+ yrs of experience in .NET technolgies (India)... have few details on prospective sponsor of h1b... but not sure about these being genuine... have anyone in the forum got any kind of experience with these consultants listed below...
                    Thanks,

<<Option 1>>
                    Infinite Computing Systems, Inc.

<<Option 2>>
                    SourceInfoTech, Inc

<<Option 3>>
                    Friendly Consultants, Inc.

Please advice at the earliest... thanks.

Comment

VirtueGroup, has this happened to anyone else?

I was asked to pay Xk for H1B filing in 2008.

I was given a wrong account number and when money was transferred I was told it was wrong account number (some digit misplaced).

I even dont know if they filed my H1B.... I was told my H1B didnt get selected in lottery....never got my money back.

Comment

fraud consultancy ---FRIENDLY CONSULTANTS

Dear prospective h1b employers or current h1b employers
                        please beware of this blacklisted consultancy located in nj.
                        There is a guy called hari who will trap people nicely with his sweet words
                        there is another guy called vijay who is hari s brother who will put in all kinds of unlawful things
                        also beware of a person called sandeep who is another partner in this fraudulent company
                        they never give ur h1b rec eipt or a copy of ur h1b document
                        they dont run paystubs
                        they dont pay ur salary in time
                        they pay you very salary just enough to sustain and survive
                        they demand money if you have to go for visa stamping
                        they will start blackmailing you after some months with threats like revoking h1b
                        many people are continuously being exploited in this consultancy
                        life will be hell here
                        finally if someone wants to commit suicide then as a victim of this consultancy i suggest them to join

Comment

ITHoldings INC ????????

Hi,

Any body know this consultant????? say that they sponsor H1B 2010.

any review ... r they genuine ???

Comment

Helpme in finding out genuine Consult

Hello,

Please let me know any genuine comapanies sponsoring H1B free of cost ( or paying later after processing from salary every month ).... am available........... [email protected]. Please helpme in doing this.

Thanks in Advance
                            prashanth

Comment

Blacklist of consultants???

do anyone has this blacklist of companies say in NJ.
                              How abt this company:

Company Name: Itrendz
                              Address: 399 8th Floor, Thornall Street,USA
                              Telephone: 001-732-777-1510

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X