Foreign Dentists BDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Dentists BDS

If you are a foreign dentist want to study or work in US. Post all your questions here. We will reply all your questions.

Is it possible for you to write a detailed article on this subject?

Many people would find it helpful and would be able to get basic information. After that, they can post specific questsions.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

hi

i am a dentist from india.came to atlanta just 2 mths back on l2 visa.still to apply for ead.i'll be staying here for 2 years approx.if i wanna work here as a dental assistant is it mandatory for me to do its diploma or based on my past experience can i get a job where they give in office training..also are online dental assistant programs worth for getting a job?

Comment

Ganerally BDS cource take 2 or 3 year for complete it but it's depend on wchich college you choose in usa. So you can get enterace exam after you joining for BDS college.

Comment

hello! I was a rookie. Hello, everybody

Comment

Hello all,
            I am very new in this forum discussion. I want to do BDS and very confused about my decision. Some of the replies help me to take proper decision about my carrier. Thanks for this discussion.

Comment

Hi,

Im a dentist from India and moved to the US in 2013 and currently on H4 visa.

My husband's i140 is approved.

Will my degree be recognized and will I be eligible to work as a dentist in the US once my EAD is processed ?

If not will the EAD permit me to work in any other field other than dentistry ?

Thanks

Comment

Dental assistant after BDS from India

Hello Aditi

Could you pursue a dental opportunity after receiving EAD?

I had a similar question. For someone who completed BDS from India, coming to the US on H4 and getting EAD through spouse's I-140, is it possible to obtain Registered Dental assistant license in California? Or is it mandatory to take some courses first to even become eligible for writing RDA exam? I understand that RDA license requirements include taking some "Board approved courses", but are these already covered as part of Indian BDS curriculum? If indeed one needs to take courses prior to appearing for RDA license exam, can these be taken online, and what are their duration?

Please suggest and share your experience if someone has already been through this.

Thanks,
                Prateek

Originally posted by aditipanchariya View Post
                Hi,

Im a dentist from India and moved to the US in 2013 and currently on H4 visa.

My husband's i140 is approved.

Will my degree be recognized and will I be eligible to work as a dentist in the US once my EAD is processed ?

If not will the EAD permit me to work in any other field other than dentistry ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cuterainz View Post
                  hi

i am a dentist from india.came to atlanta just 2 mths back on l2 visa.still to apply for ead.i'll be staying here for 2 years approx.if i wanna work here as a Abbotsford Dentist​ assistant is it mandatory for me to do its diploma or based on my past experience can i get a job where they give in office training..also are online dental assistant programs worth for getting a job?
                  Hello, Is there any international dentist out here who has given the NDEB exams? The entire procedure takes about 2-3 years and I need help in what to do meanwhile.Many students say they do a dental assisting course and work as an assistant but how does that help your resume become more impressive? Does being an assistant really give brownie points when you put yourself out there in this competitive market or is there any other related course you can enroll in which will aid in the future?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X