This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transit Visa Requirements for different airlines

Detailed transit visa requirements for different airlines and countries for Indian citizens can be found at

https://www.immihelp.com/foreign-tra...ia-usa-travel/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Transit Visa for a 10 year multiple entry B2 visa holder

Hi Immihelp,

I can't keep quiet without thanking Immihelp for all the support and documents loaded in their site which were very useful during the B2 process. My son got his B2 visa last week from Chennai consulate for 10 years multiple entry to USA.

He is currently in USA with me. He is doing his medicine final year course in Belarus and will have to travel from USA to Belarus by 1st Sept.08, Planning to go via Poland or Germany.

Wondering if he needs a transit visa to Germany or Poland? Shall be grateful if Immihelp can let me know, keeping in mind the following:

1. He is an Indian citizen.
    2. His B2 Visa was issued in India, Chennai.
    3. The visa is valid till 2018 for multiple entries.
    4. He has a valid Belarus Visa.

We are in Roanoke,VA. If at all a transit visa is required can we submit the applications via mail to the concerned consulate?

Thanks

Murty Varanasi

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp
      Detailed transit visa requirements for different airlines and countries for Indian citizens can be found at

https://www.immihelp.com/foreign-tra...ia-usa-travel/
      Is this up to date? Whats is the date of posting this information?

thanks and Regards.

Comment

Do I need a transit Visa?

Hi,

I'll be travelling to Delhi, India from USA. My H1-B visa has expired, however, I have approved I-797.
        Also, I have valid B1 visa. Will I need a transit visa in Frankfurt or London?
        I have Indian passport.
        Please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by shiwali8 View Post
          Hi,

I'll be travelling to Delhi, India from USA. My H1-B visa has expired, however, I have approved I-797.
          Also, I have valid B1 visa. Will I need a transit visa in Frankfurt or London?
          I have Indian passport.
          Please let me know.

Thanks
          My friend with similar case traveled to India via Frankfurt. No transit visa needed. But for London, we need to have transit visa..

Comment

Dominican Citizen (Irish Resident) Travelling to Dominican Republic through 2 Shengen

Hi,

My wife is a citizen of the Dominican Republic. We are booking flights to travel there from Ireland and the best option seems to be to go through two Schengen countries, Spain and Belgium.

As far as I have been able to ascertain, a transit Visa is not required if you are not travelling to or from another Schengen country, however I can find no relevant information if you are transiting through two different Schengen countries from a non-Schengen country to another non-Schengen country.

I would be grateful of any advice or information of similar experiences you may be able to provide.

Felix Nicholson.

Comment

Hello guys I have seen this for same topic I think is informative watch this it's help for transit visa requirements.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X