Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sb-1 - Police certificates

Dear Madam/Sir:

I am a US Citizen and My Wife applied for US SB-1 visa. The consulate is asking for police verification from Uganda for her stay there. Now, that it is such a long time we do not have any body to help us in Uganda. In addition, she already submitted the same in 1996 during her immigration visa procedure and got her green-card in 1996. After she got her green-card she never visited that country (Uganda

The doubt is about getting police clearance form Uganda. My wife visited Uganda from Nov. 1992 to May 1993 (Six Months) & April 1994 to Nov. 1994 (Seven Months). These visits were made before she got my green card in 1996. At the time she applied for my immigrant visa in 1996, She submitted the police clearance certificate from Ugandan Police Department from Kampala.. After she got my green-card, she did not travel to Uganda. However, The information we received from US Consulate, Mumbai asked her to submit the police certificate from Uganda. even though her stay was less than a year.

Now, it will be difficult for her to get these certificates in time from Uganda Police Department for my SB-1 second interview in US Consulate, Mumbai, as she currently stay in India and she does not know any one in Uganda. Sir, I request you to kindly Help me in this matter so that she can travel with me to USA in November 2008 as I planned. Thanking you for your help.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read /police-certificates-for-usa-immigrant-visa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X