To whom it may concern,

Currently I am living in the United States on a F1 – Student Visa and going to college to obtain my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. In the last couple of weeks, I have shifted my focus for my profession and I would like to pursue my Career as a professional Dancer. I am a Ballroom Competitor invited to compete at NDCA (National Dance Council of America) recognized competitions.

Is there any way I could adjust my F1 visa status to a P3 visa status? I have a Ballroom Studio that would like to sponsor me to pursue my Professional Dance Career.

Thank you for your time and assistance, have an amazing day.