X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration and Visa Tracker

We have launched immigration and visa tracker at www.immihelp.com/tracker

You can track your various visa applications, and each stage of greencard at www.immihelp.com/tracker

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

good move

this is really good move for users
    Naresh Garg
    trust me

Comment

Hi Friends

Friends, I am new on this forum and I am trying to learn lots of things to all of yous, so I hope you all guys will help me.

Thanks in advance for your great support.

Kindest regards,
      Johnfsimen

Comment

Immigration and Visa Tracker

Dear users! I hope somebody can help me! I came to the USA 2 months ago-visa G5. My visa is valid for 3 years. However, my employer doesn't fulfill the conditions of the contract! I don't have weekends and I work 2,5 times more than fixed. I want to terminate the contract. Please help! Prompt, on what type of visa I can change my visa G5? Look forward for any answers!!

Comment

Problems filling out form i-864

I'm petitioning my mother and visa application for approved early this year. I've been submitting all documents that INS has been requesting but I'm stuck filling form I-864. Immigration has asked me to correct and resubmit the form like 6 times already claiming that the income entered on part 13.a.1. is not correct. They tell me in the letters "the income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal income tax return". I can say i already submitted form with the adjusted income and got rejected; then submitted the one with the gross income and got rejected too. this situation is very frustrating and i really don't know what they want. Has anyone been through the same and could provide me with some advise?

thank you very much.
          Jeny A.

Comment

The I-864, 13.a.1. should be the same amount as on your sponsor's 2013 Federal income tax return, form 1040, line 22.

Also, you may be misreading the correction request notice. Get a third party with experience to review what USCIS has sent you and your I-864 and attachments.

--Ray B

Originally posted by jarroyo View Post
            I'm petitioning my mother and visa application for approved early this year. I've been submitting all documents that INS has been requesting but I'm stuck filling form I-864. Immigration has asked me to correct and resubmit the form like 6 times already claiming that the income entered on part 13.a.1. is not correct. They tell me in the letters "the income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal income tax return". I can say i already submitted form with the adjusted income and got rejected; then submitted the one with the gross income and got rejected too. this situation is very frustrating and i really don't know what they want. Has anyone been through the same and could provide me with some advise?

thank you very much.
            Jeny A.

Comment

Hi everyone , my visa expiry at 24/2/2015 .... can i travel on the same date at also 24/2/2015 or should i travel on 23/2/2015 before visa expiry date ??

Comment

More often than not, problems occur when you have no slack or flexibility. Someone on another forum had her fiancee petition expire because of no action on her part with her Embassy, thinking she could continue with finishing school until the last day. Her petitioner had to start the whole process over.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Mohamed Selim View Post
                Hi everyone , my visa expiry at 24/2/2015 .... can i travel on the same date at also 24/2/2015 or should i travel on 23/2/2015 before visa expiry date ??

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
                  We have launched immigration and visa tracker at www.immihelp.com/tracker

You can track your various visa applications, and each stage of greencard at www.immihelp.com/tracker

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.

I wonder if you can help me. Im currently working in saipan and is holind a CW1 visa.

Now my employer in guam will be filing an H1B visa for me (working visa) so that I can work there.

However, I was also offered by an agency in US for JOB and they will file me a permanent visa.

The thing is they told me that the processing of the permenent visa may take up to 24 months

and while waiting for that I was thinking if I can grab the job in guam while while they process the permanent visa.

I wonder if signing the contract in mainland for the permenent visa would affect the working visa that my employer in guam is about to process?

Please enlighten me. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, grab the job while waiting for the US opportunities.

Why not grab the job while waiting for the approval from US opportunities. You can either not informed discuss disclose regarding that employment or disclosed as positive contributions during this 24 months difficult times you have to wait.

Comment

How long it take to get visa

how long it takes to get a visa

Comment

It depends on the visa type:

1. Visitor
                        2. Family-based immigrant
                        3. Employment-based

Time frame can be anywhere from one month (visitor visa) to 23 years (sibling visa wait for Philippines).

--Ray B

Originally posted by mb100 View Post
                        how long it takes to get a visa

Comment

Please my Dad and Grandma are both in Minnesota and I want to go for their birthday during the summer holiday. This is my first time please what type of visa should I apply for and how do I go about it... thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Odenoresam View Post
                            Please my Dad and Grandma are both in Minnesota and I want to go for their birthday during the summer holiday. This is my first time please what type of visa should I apply for and how do I go about it... thank you
                            Posting your text at hundred of threads won't help. Stick to one thread & put your questions there, someone will answer (if they know what to answer).
                            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I can’t understand how long it takes to get a visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X