Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expatriate insurance

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’d like to inquire about global medical insurance for me and my family. We are a family of four: ages 42, 41, 7 and 5. My children and I are U.S. citizens and my husband is an Australian citizen. We currently reside in Hong Kong with no set time period to return to the U.S.

I was looking at your coverage online and have a few questions:

Is the annual deductible calculated per person or for the whole family?
    What does ‘50% reduction within PPO’ mean?
    Does our health insurance carry with us when we travel to other countries or would we need travel insurance if we were to travel outside of Hong Kong? Do you offer a combination of health and travel insurance on an annual basis?
    Are there any countries in the world excluded from coverage?

Many thanks for your assistance.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing Global Medical Insurance for your family.

Deductible is per person.

GMI Platinum: Maximum 2 deductibles/family
    GMI Gold and Silver: Maximum 3 deductibles/family

That means if you take $500 deductible and you go to the providers within First Health PPO in United States, you only have to pay $250. Doesn't matter outside the US.

3 & 4.
    There are two options available: Worldwide and Worldwide excluding US/Canada.
    Therefore, if you take worldwide, it will cover everywhere in the world. If you take worldwide excluding US/Canada, it would cover anywhere outside US/Canada.

You can get instant quotes, compare the plans side by side and make an instant purchase online at https://www.insubuy.com/expatriate-health-insurance/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Expatriate Insurance

You are smart to ask these questions before buying. Always make sure you do your research, compare various plans and read the fine print. International insurance can be made overly complex but all the answers are available if you ask.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X