Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epmployer's Group Insurance

Hi,

I got an offer from an employer and in the offer letter it was mentioned I would be given Employer-paid health insurance is available.

But once the LCA is signed and sent, I wasn't given the Employer-Paid health insurance the reason I was told was, the anticipated project didn't come and I wouldn't be given the health insurance till I get a project.

My situation was my previous employer went out of business and the earlier Group coverage was terminated for me, my wife and my newborn daughter.

So I'm working hard on my own to get the coverage and it's painful as my daughter has pre-existing surgery scheduled in future for her medical condition.

Can I report this to anyone? I'm not sure if this is the right forum, can you please guide me on this?

Appreciate your help.

It is difficult to make generic comments. But I will try to answer based on what you have written.

Most group health insurance has rules regarding the waiting period for enrollment, what is considered as full time employment, how much employer covers and how you pay etc.

And all the employees who fall into the same category must be treated the same way, can't be discriminated irrespective of whether you have project or not.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X