X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of greencard sponsors

Please visit http://www.immihelp.com/greencard-sponsors/

It shows the the database of all the employers who sponsored the greencard from financial year 2000 through 2008. You can look at the details of each petition, and you can also post experiences about a certain employer.

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.

If anyone has any suggestions, feedback or bugs to report, please feel to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

How long does it take for greencard holder to bring his husband?

Well, I am a resident of india and my wife is in USA. she went there last year on asylum basis. Her mother took her along with her there. She is going to apply for Green Card this year and would probably get it soon. I just wanna know how long it would take for her to send me an immigration invitation, although i know Immigrating via green card come under preference qouta, but i wanna know what the most likely time period? Any help in this regard will highly be appreciated.
    Thanking you

Comment

Need an employer who could file GC

Hi all
      I am working for full time in USA.when they hired me they said they do file GC for me and my family. I have completed 4 years in H1 and only two years pending. Suddenly my employer said he can't file GC.
      Could anyone suggest any trustable employer who could file GC for me? Also can I fie on my own? If so what is the procedure and how they consider self Petition.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mstar View Post
        Hi all
        I am working for full time in USA.when they hired me they said they do file GC for me and my family. I have completed 4 years in H1 and only two years pending. Suddenly my employer said he can't file GC.
        Could anyone suggest any trustable employer who could file GC for me? Also can I fie on my own? If so what is the procedure and how they consider self Petition.

Thanks
        I can't suggest a particular employer, but you should apply to jobs like crazy to try to get as many interviews as possible. Make the need for GC sponsorship a focal point of your interviews. The only GC category that allows for self-petitioning is EB-1/Extraordinary Ability. To qualify, you must demonstrate national or international renown in your field. If you think that will be hard to do, find another employer who will sponsor your GC application immediately.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X