Travel insurance for Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel insurance for Europe

Hello, I'm looking for travel insurance that pays up front on the spot, NOT the kind where I need to pay and get reimbursed, and I don't have any other means of payment, so, make sure that you tell me of a plan coverage that pays 100% medical travel coverage. I also don't have any hospital here except the VA hospital, and have no US medical insurance. please acknowledge

What is your country of citizenship?

Are you traveling somewhere? If so, where? If not, are you looking for domestic coverage?

How old are you? How long do you need the coverage?
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Traveling to Europe from 25th July through 30th of September a little over two months. I want FULL Coverage including all, Comprehensive Coverage; trip cancellation and interruption coverage, emergency medical and medical transportation, baggage and travel delay and missed connection coverage. My age is 64, 20/06/45, but I want the type that pays up front, NOT the type where you have to be reimbursed. Like the note says below, I have no insurance and only VA in USA. So, I can't pay before, want the type where YOU pay all cost up front on the spot, if anything should happen.

Comment

There is no such plan for Europe as the concept of PPO network and direct billing to the insurance company exists only in the US.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X