How to Post a Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husband has L1A

My husband has L1A visa. His employer company isn't ready to furnish us with a letter to apply for GC, despite us being ready to finance it. Is there any other work around.

Comment

Please help

Would someone please tell me how to post my question on this website?

Thank you SO much in advance,
      MN

Comment

H1B to L1A

Dear Freinds,

I am being asked by employer to do transfer of H1b to L1a.

My questions are
        1) if the L1a request is denied do i lose the H1b status even though there is time left on H1b, H1b has 10 more months time.

2) any thoughts on conversion rate of H1b to L1a.

Just as an Fyi, i have worked for same employer since past 9 years, 3.5 years abroad and 5 + years in usa.

looking forward for your replies.

Comment

H4 stamping at USA consulate in India

Hi..

My H1B extension is in progress in USA. Now I'm back to India. Can I go for H4 stamping based on my spouse H1 and back to USA. Is there any issue to do the stamping? In future, I don't want to back to H1B beacuse I have only 4-6 months left to maxout...

Comment

How to add a new post

Originally posted by Mary.am View Post
            Would someone please tell me how to post my question on this website?

Thank you SO much in advance,
            MN
            I too am looking for the link to add a new post. Can someone tell me how to add a new post

Thanks

Comment

No idea of how to create new thread/post

Hi,
              I'm trying to crete a new thread/post but it's not clear how I can do that..
              Bottom line.. any help here please?
              Thanks

Comment

Ji visa for H1 (PR under process) spouse

Hi,

I am from India and have shifted to USA in the july 2017 after my marriage. My husband is working here on H1 visa and I am on H4 dependent visa but I don't have H4 EAD work permit. He has started with the processing of his green card application but he has not added my name in that.
                Recently I am being offered the PDF (post doctoral fellowship) position in an university and I am really interested to join. They are ready to sponsor me J1 visa but I have a query regrading this. Since my husband has begun the process of acquiring permanent residency (green card application) is it advisable for me to apply for a nonimmigrant visa status such as J1 considering that green card filing shows an intention of migration and what are the chances of getting it approved ?

Comment

How to create a new post

Originally posted by sacchigabri View Post
                  Hi,
                  I'm trying to crete a new thread/post but it's not clear how I can do that..
                  Bottom line.. any help here please?
                  Thanks
                  "Even I am trying to create a new post /question. How do I do that ?..any help is appreciated"

Comment

Activate your account

If you recently created an account on immihelp to post a question and are wondering how to do it here it is:

1. Go to your email that you registered whiule creating the acount
                    2. You will see an activate account email from immihelp
                    3. Click on Activate account link.
                    4. Log back into your account or go to Forums
                    5. Select the Forum that is of your inetrest

Now you will see a big button +Post new thread on Left side

Hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by Viking_Forever View Post
                      "Even I am trying to create a new post /question. How do I do that ?..any help is appreciated"
                      I want to creat a new post but I don't find this option!!! Hot to do that?
                      Thank you

Comment

how should I get to know whether my profile has been verified or not? not sure actually
                        Last edited by Antonise; 12-05-2017, 04:42 PM.
                        <a href="https://www.titanlists.com/turnkey-solutions/">Data list broker</a>
                        <a href="https://www.titanlists.com/direct-mail/">Direct Mail Campaign</a>
                        <a href="https://www.titanlists.com/lists-counts/">Data Lists</a>
                        <a href="https://www.titanlists.com/">Business mailing lists</a>

Comment

Work authorization ?

Please i came into the us with a b2 visa and after my 6month i got married and my i-130 as been approved and am ask to apply for i-485 to change my status and green card but presently am not working so i wanted to ask can i apply for i-765 work authorization to get a job or i must pay for the i-485 ? Kindly advice me please.
                          Regards

Comment

I797 C Notice of Action- Incomplete name

Hi all,
                            I received I 797 C(Notice of Action) and i realized my name is incomplete. My First name is 3 words and total more than 18 letters. So, i am guessing they weren't able to put my complete name due to length. 3 letters of third word in first name are cut. Will it be a problem for my STEM extension? Do i have to do something? Please advise thank you!

Comment

What to do if Visa revoked on F1 Opt Extension based on arrest ?

I am on F1 Opt extension and I got arrested on criminal charge on 13th Dec, got released and my court date is in 1st week of February. I received an email from Delhi consulate that

Dear ZZZ,
                              This message is being sent to inform you that the non-immigrant U.S. visa which you currently hold has been revoked in accordance with the United States Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The visa is no longer considered valid for travel to the United States. Following the interview at the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi and the subsequent issuance of the visa, additional information became available that indicates you may no longer be eligible for the visa issued. If you desire to travel to the U.S. you must apply for a new visa, at which time your eligibility for the visa will be reviewed and the application adjudicated accordingly.

Regards
                              Consular Information Unit
                              U.S. Embassy, New Delhi

My F1 Opt extension is valid till Aug 15th 2020 and I and my lawyer both are confident that case will get dismissed as no crime is envolved. What should I do for immigration ? Can it be re instated to f1 status if on opt extension ? and how long this whole process will take ?, any help advice appreciated !

Comment

Hi

I had my initial interview for my husband I485 and when we got to 26 Federal Plaza they did no have my husband file in that office they told us that the office that had his file did not send it to them is that something that happened to anyone before? please reply.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X