Dear immihelp,
Have to book ticket urgently so posting question in this thread. My 485 is pending, have an approved AP, expired H1-B in passport. While returning from India I am buying a ticket through Paris CDG airport. Paris needs airport transit visa and does not recognize AP. But I also have an Canadian PR. One of the exception mentioned on their website is (read the last one) :
2- Do I need an airport transit visa ? Retour à la table des matières

If you hold one of the following documents, you DO NOT NEED an airport transit visa, whatever your nationality :

- diplomatic passport,
- service passport,
- green card,
- re-entry permit (which is a specific kind of travel document ; the advance Parole is NOT a re-entry permit),
- residency permit in one of the countries of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, Holy See, San Marino, Canada or Japan.

But if one has canadian PR then is he supposed to travel to canada via Paris or travelling to US is ok too to use this exception?

thanks in advance.