Maternity insurance for visiting scholar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maternity insurance for visiting scholar

Hello, I'm a visiting scholar in the University of Kentucky.One of my american friend suggest me to find help from your website. I'm searching for an short-term insurance plan for my wife who will come from china to USA and stay for about 3 weeks with J-2 visa. Could you please give me some advise to find a plan match the requirement below? Specially the pregnancy requirement is mandatory in our university even if my wife is absolutely not pregancy and will only stay here for a very short time. Thank you very much! . The policy must be payable in the U.S. and the insurance company must have an A.M. Best financial rating of at least �A.� � 80% of covered medical expenses paid by insurance � Medical benefits - $200,000 per accident or illness � Maximum deductible of $500 per accident or illness � Outpatient surgery - $10,000 � Coverage of Pregnancy � Repatriation of remains - $7,500 � Medical evacuation to home country - $10,000

There is absolutely no insurance plan available in the U.S. market that would cover pregnancy as part of the short term insurance.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X