Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreign pharmacy graduate internship

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I am a foreign pharmacy graduate and recently I got foreign pharmacy graduate examination certification from National Association Boards of Pharmacy in the US. I am on H4 dependent visa. Now I am looking forward to get my internship hours. I do not have a social security number but I have a DMV number. I am registered with a board of pharmacy and according to that I can earn internship hours. Thay need social security number or DMV number to issue an intern lisence. I provided them my DMV number and they issed me. But according to many immigration websites I can not do unpaid internship on H4 visa. Can I do internship as a volunteer for a non-profit pharmacy to get my 1500 hours?
    Thank you
    Last edited by pharm; 07-20-2010, 12:44 AM.

Hi,
    I am a foreign pharmacy graduate to. I have the fpgec certificate. I do not have SSN. However I am registered as a pharmacy intern in a board of pharmacy. I was planning to volunteer my internship hours on a b1b2 visa. But it seems to be illegal. Do you know something about that? May I ask what is H-4 visa and how did you get it? Another question,what is DMV? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

To Sambology - Question on Pharmacist options in USA for Indian Graduates

Hi Sambology,

I hope you found something after you posted this question. I have few additional questions. Could you please email me at [email protected]? I would like to talk about options here in USA, exams, preparation time, job options, pharmacist options and industry job options. Please email me.

THanks,
      Kiran

Originally posted by sambology View Post
      Hi,
      I am a foreign pharmacy graduate to. I have the fpgec certificate. I do not have SSN. However I am registered as a pharmacy intern in a board of pharmacy. I was planning to volunteer my internship hours on a b1b2 visa. But it seems to be illegal. Do you know something about that? May I ask what is H-4 visa and how did you get it? Another question,what is DMV? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Ritalin Online UK Pharmacy without prescription medications

Hi....
        I am a foreign pharmacy graduate and certified from Uk .Now i want to give your suggestion that tell me which area is best internship hours for foreign pharmacy.
        Thanks...

Comment

foreign pharmacy graduate internship

There are many foreign universities who started internship programs in various fields on of them is Pharmacy.

Comment

Foreign pharmacy graduate internship

Hi,

I am a foreign pharmacy graduate too. I have the fpgec certificate. I do not have SSN. However I am in USA holding H4 visa and planning to volunteer my internship hours. But it seems H4 visa status won't help to do internship.

Please anyone share if you know any information regarding this.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

Important information on an pharmacy can be hastily gathered from a forum and be exceedingly useful and useful to consumers looking to purchase a certain healing online. Consumers using online pharmacy store can much profit by visiting and joining in on a forum discussing and blog discussing any particular online pharmacy that they have had experience with or any online pharmacy they are considering purchasing products online from. Consumers can be indicated, discover the benefit and the disadvantages of the Online Pharmacy Store in USA listed on the discussion forum and also get out things to watch out for when dealing with certain pharmacies. Typically the above information that can be precious and helpful for you as a consumer can gather from a forum discussing about Best Ayurvedic Medicine Shop Online in USA. You get the best information about the products - the information you want to know - from regular folks like yourself by using these types of best forums. The decrease of individual risk by engaging in the joining in the discussions about online pharmacy products is exponential, you require not fall into the common trap that others have fallen in before you, the value of this is wonderful and must not be reappraise.

Comment

Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X