Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submission of DOCS at VFS--HYD is not MANDATORY

Dear All,

I am in Hyderabad for the renewal of my H1 and H4 for my spouse, I tried hard to get the dates at the Hyderabad Embassy and luckily i got it on the dates i wanted.

To attend the Embassy at Hyderabad we have to submit our DOCUMENTS at the VFS office(opposite building to the embassy)4 days prior to the interview--and i did the same.

On the day of the APPOINTMENT i was there at the embassy 15 mins before the interview time and i was asked whether i submitted the docs at the VFS office or no--I asked the officer i did and asked the officer can we attend the interview without the submission of the DOCUMENTS at the VFS office SHE SAID "YES"--I asked one more OFFICER and he conveyed the SAME--I asked the officer then WHY are we asked to submit the documents at the VFS office--They both replied that if we submit the DOCUMENTS at the VFS office the processing time at the EMBASSY will be a short.

SO I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT WE CAN ATTEND THE EMBASSY AT HYDERABAD EVEN WITHOUT THE SUBMISSION OF DOCS AT THE VFS OFFICE- DO NOT PANIC IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SUBMIT THE DOCS AT THE VFS OFFICE OR YOU ARE NOT HAVING ANYONE TO HELP IN SUBMITTING THE DOCS AT THE VFS OFFICE .

Cheers

i saw ur post reg failure to submit documents at vfs office prior to visa interview date
    i am in the same boat, have my interview on monday and i was not aware or informed about the prior document submission, did u a chance to appear for the interview or was it cancelled. please respond at the earliest according to your convenience, . I am very much confused as i cannot contact the vfs as it is the weekend, thank you in advance for ur reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X