Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping & Freight costs

All,

I'm moving to India in a month. I called UPS to find out how much it would cost to ship my household items to India. I was told that i cannot ship personal effects to India. Is this true? what are the shipment options available? how much does it cost on average. If any of you know cheap methods of transport, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Anand

It usually takes somewhere four days for a shipment to the desired location. The main thing is that it all depends as to where you are sending the courier to and to what package did you opt for. The reason behind the delay could be the customs so make sure you speak with the concerned shipment service and then opt for it.

Comment

UPS/ Fed Ex won't accept your stuff to ship to India. Most of the other shipping companies are a scam.
      What I did was to pack everything together in huge cartons from UPS. And then send them through Lufthansa Cargo. For 6 of LARGEST BOXes [available at UPS], I paid around 600 bucks.

Comment

Hi

Need some advise. Been traveling through Zimbabwe for the past 2 weeks. Covid sure not made it easy, that for sure. Recently bought some furniture from a local company in Vic Falls called The African Touch. Now I need to ship it home, and here is the issue.

Not quite sure I trust some of the "local" logistics companies, most of the big guys dont have any offices here. Thinking of using a company called FAMS International, they look quite good and legit. Any advice on how to judge their ability to deliver my furniture?

your feedback will appreciated.

Andrew
        Last edited by Zimtrucker; 07-07-2021, 05:31 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X