I need financial aid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need financial aid

Hello everyone, I am studying an undergraduate degree in Spain in CEU-San Pablo University. My University has a Abroad at BU program with Boston University and I applied for it and I'm in it, taking all the modules and waiting for the next year to spend a semester there in Boston. Actually, my University gives 5 financial aids to the best students in the program and I heard that BU gives out other 2. I asked for further information about this, but all they tell me is exactly what I'm telling you, and I'm getting a little bit nervous about this issue, because I feel that I'm almost there and I know nothing about financial aid in BU and I REALLY need it. So, as they are not giving any information about that, I thought about looking for financial aid for Europeans who want to study in USA, I basically wanna find any suitable financial aid or grant that may suit my semester in BU. I've searched on the net, Spanish webstites, American websites... and I've found nothing that may suit my semester there. Could you give me any tip or help in this issue? I can't be sure to obtain any of these 7 financial aids that BU and my University are giving out since they give NO information and they say that you don't have to apply for it...

Thank you very much.

Any "good source to getting fund in a short time" is probably the most expensive source of such monies, and should be avoided if any other options are available. The cost of money lent is driven by risk of the borrower. Anyone who is transient (student abroad) and needs the money fast can expect any legitimate lending offers to be very expensive and with very tough terms.

--Ray B

Comment

For Car loan use carloanasap

Bank will be the best option if u need loan for advanced eduction study, CarloanASAP provides you free new car loan quotes and/or used auto loan quotes with easy terms and competitive rates.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X