Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Wink need information

    I got my Dv lottery visas in Uk and i will be leaving in october to USA. I got a couple of questions which will help me prepare my leave. I got a master in science of Finance at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh and im wondering, once in USa, will my degree be recognised or do i have to do some certifications in order to have enought chance to get a professional job? Or do i have to take some classes to complete my degree and if so which university will u recommend me in New-york.

  2. #2
    tofayel571 Guest



    Yes, when you reach at USA. Then they will ask what is your last certificate or any other experience.Then you will show that and may be get a good job.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts