Rejected Twice :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected Twice :(

Please help me out. I have been rejected twice for F1 VISA. 1st on 28th of July and 2nd on 12th of August

1st 28th of July
    Time: 9:30

Me: Good Morning, Sir
    VO: Morning, how are you
    Me: I’m fine and you ?
    VO: Great
    VO: Why this university ?
    ME: Sir,They have one of the lowest tuition fee which is affordable for my family, student per class is also around 15, housing and living cost is around 3000$ every 2 semester (cut me off)
    VO: Which universities did you apply to ?
    Me: Dickinson State University, New Mexico Highlands University & Northwestern Oklahoma State University
    VO: What will you do after graduation ?
    Me: I will do OPT 1 year for some US company and then i will come back to my country. I plan to start my own company here.
    VO: I’m sorry i can’t issue you a VISA right now (gave me 214(b)
    VO: Good Luck
    Me: Thank you sir

He never asked for any of my documents. He never looked up anything other than my passport and I-20

2nd 12th of August 2011

Me: Good Afternoon, sir
    VO: Good Afternoon, how are you doing ?
    Me: Fine
    VO: What do your father do
    Me: Sir, he is an engineer
    VO: He’s what ?
    Me: Engineer
    VO: How old are you ?
    Me: Eighteen
    VO: How will you support your education financially ?
    Me: Sir, i have financial support from my father (Didn’t ask for documents or anything)
    VO: What is your SAT score ?
    Me: Sir universities don’t require SAT score specially for Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
    VO: What universities you applied to ?
    Me: Sir, New Mexico Highlands University, Dickinson State University & Northwestern Oklahoma State University
    VO: Admits
    Me: All 3
    VO: And No SAT ?
    Me: No sir SAT is not required in any of these university
    VO: I’m sorry but i can’t issue you a VISA right now, you’re rejected under same law as previous representative did well you can apply as quickly you want to as you’re eligible as being a student but don’t be surprised if you gets rejected again as we are using the same Law.
    Me: Sir, what is reason for rejection
    VO: You’re not creditable student to study in US right now.
    Me: Ok, thank you sir
    VO: have a good day

Where did i went wrong ? What did i do ? Should i apply again now or wait until next semester ? Please help me out as i want to pursue Bachelor’s Degree from US. Is there any chance for me yet ??

I would also like to know that do any other country have education system of “Assessment Test” or “Compass Test” also known as Course Placement Test. Likewise if international student admits in US and once they arrive their he/she have to go through Course Placement Test so they place student in appropriate course for him/her. Likewise if student is weak in Maths they place student in 100 Level Course.

Do any other country have system like this ? If yes then which ? Please let me know this as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Originally posted by sheikhzaid View Post
    Please help me out. I have been rejected twice for F1 VISA. 1st on 28th of July and 2nd on 12th of August

1st 28th of July

ME: Sir,They have one of the lowest tuition fee which is affordable for my family, student per class is also around 15, housing and living cost is around 3000$ every 2 semester (cut me off)
    Me: Dickinson State University, New Mexico Highlands University & Northwestern Oklahoma State University
    Me: I will do OPT 1 year for some US company and then i will come back to my country. I plan to start my own company here.

He never asked for any of my documents. He never looked up anything other than my passport and I-20

2nd 12th of August 2011

Me: Sir, i have financial support from my father (Didn’t ask for documents or anything)
    Me: Sir universities don’t require SAT score specially for Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
    Me: Sir, New Mexico Highlands University, Dickinson State University & Northwestern Oklahoma State University
    VO: I’m sorry but i can’t issue you a VISA right now, you’re rejected under same law as previous representative did well you can apply as quickly you want to as you’re eligible as being a student but don’t be surprised if you gets rejected again as we are using the same Law.

Where did i went wrong ? What did i do ? Should i apply again now or wait until next semester ? Please help me out as i want to pursue Bachelor’s Degree from US. Is there any chance for me yet ??

I would also like to know that do any other country have education system of “Assessment Test” or “Compass Test” also known as Course Placement Test. Likewise if international student admits in US and once they arrive their he/she have to go through Course Placement Test so they place student in appropriate course for him/her. Likewise if student is weak in Maths they place student in 100 Level Course.

Do any other country have system like this ? If yes then which ? Please let me know this as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    Wow, it seems hard! Keep trying, never know! Some suggestions: apply in other Universities and may be later ( another semester will bring chances)! Good luck.

Comment

Apply in good, high ranked state universities that require SAT. The VO's were not convinced that these are good schools.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Bad Universities and they don't have good reputation at all!!

Originally posted by sheikhzaid View Post

1st 28th of July

2nd 12th of August 2011

Thank you.

shikahzaid:

You better get I-20 of internationally well-known Univ. like Harvard, Yale, Stanford, MIT, UC Berkley or Caltech these top ten Unv. in your field of study! And if you do have financial difficulty, you should apply for scholarship in these Univ. If you do, I believe IO attitude will be difference and she/he will smile at time of your interview and very happy to issue your visa right the way!! But all these Univ. require good SAT score (Verbal/Math)!

By the way, New Mexico Highland University, Dickinson State University, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Southern Texa University and SUNY Oswego, they are not GOOD UNIVERSITY, THEY DON'T HAVE GOOD REPUTATION at all. That is why you F-1 visa is denied at ground level, based on your immigration indent! And no matter how many time you apply F1, result will be same or similar. Simply, it is jut because you are not good student at all. I have been this country more than 30 years, I never heard about them at all.

All the Best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gd_by2001 View Post
          shikahzaid:

You better get I-20 of internationally well-known Univ. like Harvard, Yale, Stanford, MIT, UC Berkley or Caltech these top ten Unv. in your field of study! And if you do have financial difficulty, you should apply for scholarship in these Univ. If you do, I believe IO attitude will be difference and she/he will smile at time of your interview and very happy to issue your visa right the way!! But all these Univ. require good SAT score (Verbal/Math)!

By the way, New Mexico Highland University, Dickinson State University, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Southern Texa University and SUNY Oswego, they are not GOOD UNIVERSITY, THEY DON'T HAVE GOOD REPUTATION at all. That is why you F-1 visa is denied at ground level, based on your immigration indent! And no matter how many time you apply F1, result will be same or similar. Simply, it is jut because you are not good student at all. I have been this country more than 30 years, I never heard about them at all.

All the Best!!!
          But brother students got their VISA for NMHU. Why can't i ? I mean ok i'll apply for better ones but why me rejected others got their VISA for NMHU and they also applied to same Uni's like i did.

Comment

The official answer is that each applicant's circumstances are different. I would just say they were lucky and DOS was less stringent when they applied.
            This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X