Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure to submit documents at VFS Hyderbad for H1B visa stamping

Hi all,

I haven't been able to submit my documents at the VFS office in Hyderabad and my interview is on Monday morning. Does anyone have experience with something like this? What happens on failure to submit documents 3 days before the interview?

I looked but couldn't find any information online and the VFS helplines are closed for the weekend.

Input much appreciated.

Thanks,
    S

That means your appointment is cancelled.

Answer is given at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/u...ubmission.html
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

i am in the same boat, have my interview on monday and i was not aware or informed about the prior document submission, did u a chance to appear for the interview or was it cancelled. please respond at the earliest according to your convenience, . I am very much confused as i read in couple of forums that its not madatory to submit the documents, and also i cannot contact the vfs as it is the weekend, thank you in advance for ur reply.

Comment

submisison of doc's at VFS hyderabad for H-4

Hello,

There is no big deal if you could not submit the documents, at the said time, they would reschedule you and ask u to come back after 3 days'. At that time they would not ask you to submit any doucments but have they with you when you come to the interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X