Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Visa Issue!

I need some real help with my current situation with Schegen visa

I reached the Netherlands today morning from India ( Indian passport Holder) . I didnt realize my schengen visa was stamped for a single entry even though i had applied for multiple entries.

I now have a BIG problem . Im supposed to depart Amsterdam to London on 29 Feb and retrun back to Amsterdam on 2nd March for my onwards journey to India on the 3rd March

Now given that i have a single entry for Schengen , once i leave Amsterdam to London , i will be stamped with an exit stamp . I hence cannot reenter the Schengen zone for my flight back from London to Amsterdam.

What should i do ? I thought of a couple of options but it seems very problematic

a) I need to apply for a Multiple entry Schengen visa now in the Netherlands. Is that possible and where do i go about getting /doing it ?

b) If they let me board in London once i show my International itenary , i can transit through the International Transit in Amsterdam . However , i believe i have to go through to immigration before i collect my bags ? In this case , im going to be stuck ?
    Is there a transit visa applicable on arrival for Indian citixens . Transit only within airport and not to exit ?

Please help me out

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X