X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Originally posted by garg02 View Post
    Hi Sir,

Can two different emloyers use the same CAP number ( as I got approved in June 2011 and rejected in stamping in April 2012 but they return my oroginal I-797 form)?

Amit
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hiiiii

Thank You Sir...

1. For how long cap count number is valid for me? I-797 Form validity date:- 10/1/2011 to 9/26/2014.

2. Suppose I got H1b stamping with this cap number by new employer in September 2012 then for how much time period I will get H1b visa.

if it will be valid for 3 year then what will the starting date ? September month or 10/1/2011 as per i-797 form?

Thanks again
      amit

Comment

1. For how long cap count number is valid for me? I-797 Form validity date:- 10/1/2011 to 9/26/2014.
        >>> 6 years. The employer can keep filing the extension until you use all 6 years.

2. Suppose I got H1b stamping with this cap number by new employer in September 2012 then for how much time period I will get H1b visa.
        >>> Visa will be issued until the new employer's petition expiry date that will be mentioned in your new H1B approval notice (Unless your passport is expiring within 1 year as of the date of the visa interview).

if it will be valid for 3 year then what will the starting date ? September month or 10/1/2011 as per i-797 form?
        >>> H1B effective date will be clearly mentioned in the approval notice. You will need to take the approval notice and look into it.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

221 G mumbai counsulate

Hi friends,
          I am in this boat for the past 67 days...
          i dont know to whom should i contact.
          visa type L1A
          interview date was feb 28,
          documents submitted April 5th
          till now no updates.. contacted VFS...got a reply ....under process....
          No idea how long i need to wait...

PLease share your views & experience

Comment

H1 Interview - Passport returned without stamping wit

Hi...I attended my visa interview on Nov 21 wed, 2012. VO asked for RFE document which i got when i applied for H1b visa. I did not take that document to visa interview. So he returned my passport and kept my I 797 form and asked me to submit the additional documents in OFC office. I submitted all the documents in OFC office on nov 23, friday, 2012. They returned my passport on Nov 28, 2012 with out visa and no 222g forms.

It seems like you all faced the same issue. Could you please tell me if you get any reply form them?? if you get, how long did it take for you??? and whats the reply???

Please share your experience...

Thank you,
            Haru.

Comment

Did they ask you to submit your passport again? What happened to your case?

Originally posted by Pappu Pappu View Post
              Hi...I attended my visa interview on Nov 21 wed, 2012. VO asked for RFE document which i got when i applied for H1b visa. I did not take that document to visa interview. So he returned my passport and kept my I 797 form and asked me to submit the additional documents in OFC office. I submitted all the documents in OFC office on nov 23, friday, 2012. They returned my passport on Nov 28, 2012 with out visa and no 222g forms.

It seems like you all faced the same issue. Could you please tell me if you get any reply form them?? if you get, how long did it take for you??? and whats the reply???

Please share your experience...

Thank you,
              Haru.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X