I have a question.
I am currently in the USA wish a J1 visa, working as an au-pair.
I am interested in starting an internship at a company in the USA.
I understood that I also need a J1 visa to do that.
I wanted to know what is the process I should go through in order to get the right visa that will allow me to become an intern in the USA and whether I can do it while Iím in the USA or do I have to go back to my home country.
Thank you