Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Entering early on valid B1/B2 tourist visa for training

    I had gotten a 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 visa that I have used for tourism to the US. Now my employer is wanting me to attend a 1 month long training in the US after which I will be going back. I was wondering if I need a new Visa stamp or I can enter the US on my existing visa/stamp since it is valid and mentions B1/B2.

    My 2nd question is, if I wanted to enter US 15 days earlier and visit my relatives there, and then join the training, is that possible. The letter I have from my company for the training has the real training dates. However, I wanted to come 15 days before that and visit my brother there in SFO and then head to NYC for the training.

    Will appreciate a quick response from the experts.


  2. #2


    Yes, you can visit 15 extra days.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts