Q. Hi, I am intending to take the Bahamas cruise this spring from NY which has a stoppage at Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas and Nassau, Bahamas for 2 days. I have questions about the paperwork needed. Here are my details.

I am currently on H1b. I entered US on F1 Student Visa from China that changed when i got a job to H1B in October 2011. Since then I have been working. I don't have stamping on my H1b visa as I did not travel out of country after getting the visa, but I have a valid I797 and pay stubs, and Chinese passport. Can I board the cruise and re-enter US without any issues? Or do I need to have stamping on my H1b visa?