Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default petitioning my mom but i dont have a job what option do i have

    currently dont have a job, i am dovorced want to petition my mom so i have help with my children and be able to find a job. what option left for me so her papers gets approve. i am a us citizen. i gladly appreciate any help i get. cant afford a lawyer. my mom already here in the US with me. I filled I-130, I-485, G325A, and now the I-864..
    Last edited by hazel80; 05-07-2012 at 12:43 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011


    As long as you make enough money to support your dependents (children and mother or any greencard holder you sponsered in last 10 years) ie As long as your salary is above the poverty line for your household size OR if your net Asset value is above $40,000 times number of dependents, You don't have to worry about anything. OTHERWISE you need to find a co-sponsor.
    Last edited by dhira_98; 05-07-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts